It’s not easy to leave your birthplace behind, to immigrate to a new land, and start from the bottom to build a good life, especially as a minority. Yet, a life of meaning and value is available to anyone who is determined to work hard, move past the disappointments, accept the challenges, and embrace the joy in the journey. Through her life story, Moji Taiwo chronicles just what it takes to make it. Her passion for service, her exemplary work ethic, and her positive attitude shines through, inspiring all to live their best life.
In this book, you will find:
- Excitement to be your unique self Inspiration to succeed
- Empowerment to step out in faith
- Motivation to pursue your dreams & achieve your goals
- Strength to challenge the standard norms
- Grace & fortitude to give, share, & receive blessings
- Open-mindedness to learn from others
- Courage to transform challenges into opportunities
- Wisdom to be a flourisher rather than a survivor
Wife, mother, & grandmother, is an avid community organizer in Calgary, Alberta. She’s a retired civil servant, a community leader, and an advocate for family, women, and children’s causes. A successful businesswoman, coach, and life skills facilitator, she has received many professional and community awards.